What is Afterpay?
Afterpay is a service that offers a simple installment plan for online purchases, allowing a purchase to be paid for in four equal installments, due every fortnight. There is no waiting to receive your order. Simply shop for items on the Fabian Woodworks website and choose Afterpay as your payment method at checkout. Once we receive approval from Afterpay, we commence production of your handmade and made to order item. We usually require up to 10 business days to make them and then despatch the order to you via Australia Post.
Fabian Woodworks has partnered with Afterpay to provide you with this additional payment option. Afterpay is not a Fabian Woodworks payment plan. We recommend that you research about Afterpay before deciding whether it is the right payment plan for you. Please read full terms and conditions on the Afterpay website.
How to pay for items with Afterpay?
- Add items to your shopping cart to a maximum value of $1000
- Choose Afterpay as the payment option
- Signup or use your existing Afterpay account
- Once we receive approval from Afterpay, we will commence production of your handmade and made to order item and despatch it to you within 10 business days.
Who is eligible to use Afterpay?
Afterpay is available to all people who:
- Live in Australia;
- Are at least 18 years old;
- Use an Australian Credit or Debit card to make purchases;
- Have a valid and verifiable email address and mobile number and
- Are capable of entering into a legally binding contract.
Can you order multiple items using Afterpay?
Yes, you can pay for all items in your cart with Afterpay including shipping.
Are there any limitations with Afterpay orders?
Yes, customers can make purchases through the Fabian Woodworks website up to a maximum value of $1000.
What happens if I am late with my Afterpay payments?
If you fail to make an Afterpay payment by the due date you will incur a $10 late payment fee and a further $7 late fee if payment is not made within 7 days.
Where do I find the Afterpay terms and conditions?
Afterpay is available to approved applicants only. For full terms and conditions visit https://www.afterpay.com.au/terms/.
How do I get in contact with Afterpay?
You can call Afterpay on 1300 100 729. You can also contact them with at https://www.afterpay.com.au/contact-us/.
I am having issues with my Afterpay account?
Please call Afterpay directly on 1300 100 729 or contact them at https://www.afterpay.com.au/contact-us/.