Store cocktail napkins at a dining table or when entertaining outdoors with this wooden cocktail napkin holder. The spacious compartment has ample room to store cocktail napkins and has a sturdy metal stay to prevent the napkins being blown away by the wind.
The napkin holder is portable and can be moved to wherever it is required whether seated at a dining table or whilst entertaining outdoors.
The cocktail napkin holder is handmade in Melbourne, Australia from solid radiata pine and is protected with multiple coats of lacquer which mean it is hard-wearing, robust and easy to clean. We offer the napkin holder in a choice of 6 stains (Clear, Baltic, Dark Baltic, Walnut, Mahogany and Wenge), 4 rustic finishes (White on Dark, Aqua on Dark, Rubbed Walnut and Rubbed Black) and 2 painted finishes (White and Black)
* The napkin holder featured is in the rubbed black finish. Please refer to our colour disclaimer for more details.
Our items are handmade and unique, on occasion they may contain traces of our workmanship. Please read our wood disclaimer.
- The wooden napkin holder has a spacious compartment for storing cocktail napkins
- The cocktail napkin holder has a sturdy metal stay to prevent napkins being blown away by the wind.
- The overall dimensions for the cocktail napkin holder in inches is 10.2” L x 10.2” W x 3.1” H
- The wooden cocktail napkin holder is handmade in Melbourne, Australia from solid radiata pine and is available in a choice of 6 stain finishes (Clear, Baltic, Dark Baltic, Walnut, Mahogany and Wenge) and 2 painted finishes (White and Black) which are protected with multiple coats of hard-wearing lacquer for durability
- The internal dimensions for the napkin compartment is 175mm x 175mm (6.9" x 6.9")
- (mm): 240 W x 240 D x 80 H
- (in): 9.5" W x 9.5" D x 3.1" H