This solid handmade wooden cremation urn has a 5 litre capacity to securely store adult cremation ashes. Sized to fit standard plastic container as provided by crematoriums.
- Decorative colonial moulding on the edges
- Capacity of 305 cubic inches or 5 litres which is suitable for storing cremated adult ashes or the ashes of large pets
- The compartment for storing the cremated remains is accessed via the timber base plate which is closed with 6 screws ensuring that the adult ashes are securely contained within
- Designed to accommodate the standard plastic cremation container provided by most crematoriums
- Available in a range of finishes
- Made fully assembled and ready for use
- The urn is handmade in Melbourne, Australia from solid radiata pine
- Made to order and generally takes around 7 business days to make and ship
- (mm): 315 W x 215 D x 150 H
- (in): 12.4" W x 8.47" D x 5.91" H
- (mm): 260 W x 160 D x 125 H
- (in): 10.2" W x 6.3" D x 4.92" H
This cremation urn for adult ashes is handcrafted from solid pine and has been thoughtfully designed to securely and respectfully store cremated remains. Placed or a mantlepiece or display cabinet this urn will be a memorial to your loved one and will keep your treasured memories alive.
This cremation urn holds approximately 5L of cremated remains and has a capacity of 305 cubic inches which is suitable for a bodyweight of approximately 305 pounds or 138 Kgs. Access to the ashes compartment is via the timber base plate which is fitted with 6 screws to ensure that the ashes are securely contained within. The urn has mitred corners to give a seamless appearance for better aesthetics. The urn features a colonial style wooden moulding on the edges that add to its appeal.
The ashes compartment has been sized so that the standard plastic cremation ashes container that is provided by the crematorium can be placed directly into the compartment without needing to transfer the ashes into an urn bag first. The internal dimensions for the ashes compartment is 26cm x 16cm x 12.5cm (10.2” x 6.3” x 4.92”).
The cremation urn is handmade in Melbourne, Australia from solid Radiata pine and is protected with multiple coats of lacquer which mean it is hard-wearing, robust and easy to clean. We offer the urn in a choice of 6 stains (Clear, Baltic, Dark Baltic, Walnut, Mahogany and Wenge) and 2 painted finishes (White and Black).
The featured cremation urn is in the Mahogany finish. Please refer to our colour disclaimer for more details.
Our items are handmade and unique, on occasion they may contain traces of our workmanship. Please read our wood disclaimer.
We have an extensive range of urns available in different styles and finishes. Please see our complete range of cremation urns here.
See answers to common customer questions about these Cremation Urns at our Cremation Urn FAQs page.