This handcrafted wooden cremation urn has been thoughtfully designed to securely and respectfully preserve your loved one’s cremains. The urn features a colonial style wooden moulding on the edges to add to its appeal.
This cremation urn holds approximately 5L of cremains and has a capacity of 305 cubic inches which is suitable for a bodyweight of approximately 305 pounds or 138Kgs. The internal dimensions of the urn is 26cm x 16cm x 12.5cm (10.2” x 6.3” x 4.92”) and it has been designed to accommodate the standard plastic ashes container provided by the crematorium.
The cremation urn is handmade in Melbourne, Australia from solid Radiata pine and is protected with multiple coats of lacquer which mean it is hard-wearing, robust and easy to clean. We offer the urn in a choice of 6 stains (Clear, Baltic, Dark Baltic, Walnut, Mahogany and Wenge) and 2 painted finishes (White and Black).
The featured cremation urn is in the Mahogany finish. Please refer to our colour disclaimer for more details.
Our items are handmade and unique, on occasion they may contain traces of our workmanship. Please read our wood disclaimer.
- This handcrafted cremation urn is for storing human cremains or pet ashes and is fully assembled.
- The urn is accessed via the timber base plate which is fitted with 6 screws ensuring the ashes are securely contained within.
- The cremation urn has been designed to accommodate the standard plastic ashes container provided by most funeral homes. The internal dimensions are 26cm x 16cm x 12.5cm (10.2” x 6.3” x 4.92”).
- The cremation urn has a capacity of 305 cubic inches or 5 litres.
- The cremation urn features a colonial timber decorative moulding.
- The urn is available in a choice of 6 stain finishes (Clear, Baltic, Dark Baltic, Walnut, Mahogany and Wenge) and 2 painted finishes (White and Black)
- (mm): 315 W x 215 D x 150 H
- (in): 12.4" W x 8.47" D x 5.91" H