This crutch stand keeps your crutches upright and where you need them thus reducing the risk of a tripping from having crutches lying around on the floor. The crutch stand is suitable for both forearm (elbow) crutches and underarm crutches and can hold 2 crutches upright. The stand is versatile and it can also be used as an umbrella stand or walking cane stand. The crutch stand has a wide wooden base to prevent it from falling over when holding crutches, walking canes or umbrellas.
The compact design ensures that the crutch stand can be placed conveniently in a hallway or corner, besides a bed or lounge for convenient access.
The crutch stand is handmade in Melbourne, Australia from solid Radiata pine and is protected with multiple coats of lacquer which means it is hard-wearing, robust and easy to clean. We offer the stand in a choice of 6 stains (Clear, Baltic, Dark Baltic, Walnut, Mahogany and Wenge), 4 rustic finishes (White on Dark, Aqua on Dark, Rubbed Walnut and Rubbed Black) and 2 painted finishes (White and Black).
The featured crutch stand is in the Dark Baltic finish. Please refer to our colour disclaimer for more details.
Our items are handmade and unique, on occasion they may contain traces of our workmanship. Please read our wood disclaimer.
- The crutch stand is fully assembled and ready for use. It can be placed freestanding near a lounge, bed or at an entrance or along a hallway to hold crutches, walking sticks or umbrellas for convenient access.
- The crutch stand is versatile and can also be used to store umbrellas or walking canes.
- The crutch stand opening at the top can store either 2 forearm crutches, 2 underarm crutches, around 3 umbrellas or walking canes.
- The overall dimensions for the wooden crutch stand in inches is 9.0” L x 6.5” W x 17.7” H.
- The internal dimensions for the crutch receptacle are 130 mm L x 65 mm W (5.1” L x 2.6” W).
- The crutch stand is available in a choice of 6 stain finishes (Clear, Baltic, Dark Baltic, Walnut, Mahogany and Wenge) 4 rustic finishes (White on Dark, Aqua on Dark, Rubbed Walnut and Rubbed Black) and 2 painted finishes (White and Black).
- The stand is handmade in Melbourne, Australia from solid radiata pine and protected with multiple coats of hard wearing pre-cat lacquer.
- (mm): 230 W x 165 D x 450 H
- (in): 9.0" W x 6.5" D x 17.7" H