This rustic wooden egg cabinet will add a country feel to your kitchen and is ideal for keen bakers and cooks to store 12 fresh eggs at room temperature on your kitchen countertop or pantry. If is also ideal for cafes and food outlets to place on their counter top to add style and nostalgic charm. This egg cabinet is freestanding and has a wire mesh panel in the door for ventilation.
The eggs are stored across two tiers, each tier holds six eggs that are stored securely in rounded grooves on each tier. The cabinet door is fitted with a small pine knob handle and a metal spring catch to secure the door shut. We offer an option of Left or Right fitted hinges.
The egg cabinet is handmade in Melbourne, Australia from solid Radiata pine and is protected with multiple coats of lacquer which mean it is hard-wearing, robust and easy to clean. We offer the cabinet in a choice of 6 stains (Clear, Baltic, Dark Baltic, Walnut, Mahogany and Wenge), 4 rustic finishes (White on Dark, Aqua on Dark, Rubbed Walnut and Rubbed Black) and 2 painted finishes (White and Black)
The featured egg cabinet is in the White on Dark finish. Please refer to our colour disclaimer for more details.
Our items are handmade and unique, on occasion they may contain traces of our workmanship. Please read our wood disclaimer.
- The featured egg cabinet is fully assembled and ready for use to store a dozen eggs
- This freestanding wooden egg cabinet has two tiers with rounded grooves to securely store 12 fresh eggs on a kitchen countertop or pantry
- The overall dimensions for the egg cabinet in inches is 10 1/4” L x 5 1/2” W x 9 1/2” H
- The egg cabinet has a wire mesh panel in the front door for ventilation, a small wooden pine knob handle and a metal spring catch for securing the door shut.
- The hinges can be installed on either side for a left or right opening door, just select the specific option when placing the order.
- The egg cabinet is available in a choice of 6 stain finishes (Clear, Baltic, Dark Baltic, Walnut, Mahogany and Wenge) 4 rustic finishes (White on Dark, Aqua on Dark, Rubbed Walnut and Rubbed Black) and 2 painted finishes (White and Black)
- The cabinet is handmade in Melbourne, Australia from solid radiata pine and protected with multiple coats of hard wearing pre-cat lacquer
- (mm): 260 W x 140 D x 241 H
- (in): 10 1/4" W x 5 1/2" D x 9 1/2" H