This solid handmade single wooden raised dog bowl stand would suit tall and large dog breeds as a separate elevated food or water bowl. Supplied with 1 stainless steel bowl.
- Suit as a stand for a single food or water bowl
- The dog bowl stand is raised 300mm / 12” and would suit taller dogs
- Available in 6 different sizes from M to 4XL to suit a range of dog breeds
- One dishwasher safe, stainless steel bowl is included
- Available in a range of finishes
- Made fully assembled and ready for use
- The wooden dog bowl stand is handmade in Melbourne, Australia
- Made to order and generally takes around 7 business days to make and ship
Overall Stand Dimensions:
- (mm): 235 W x 235 D x 300 H
- (in): 9.3" W x 9.3" D x 12" H
- (mm): 245 W x 245 D x 300 H
- (in): 9.6" W x 9.6" D x 12" H
- (mm): 265 W x 265 D x 300 H
- (in): 10.4" W x 10.4" D x 12" H
- (mm): 290 W x 290 D x 300 H
- (in): 11.4" W x 11.4" D x 12" H
- (mm): 320 W x 320 D x 300 H
- (in): 12.6" W x 12.6" D x 12" H
- (mm): 356 W x 356 D x 300 H
- (in): 14.0" W x 14.0" D x 12" H
The bowls are available in six sizes:
- Medium: 3.5 Cups
- (metric): Diameter: 180mm, Volume: 840ml
- (imperial): Diameter: 7.1", Volume: 0.9 quarts
- Large: 5.5 Cups
- (metric): Diameter: 200mm, Volume: 1320ml
- (imperial): Diameter: 7.9", Volume: 1.4 quarts
- X-Large: 7 Cups
- (metric): Diameter: 220mm, Volume: 1680ml
- (imperial): Diameter: 8.7", Volume: 1.8 quarts
- XX-Large: 9.5 Cups
- (metric): Diameter: 240mm, Volume: 2280ml
- (imperial): Diameter: 9.4", Volume: 2.4 quarts
- XXX-Large: 11.5 Cups
- (metric): Diameter: 260mm, Volume: 2760ml
- (imperial): Diameter: 10.2", Volume: 2.9 quarts
- XXXX-Large: 15 Cups
- (metric): Diameter: 280mm, Volume: 3600ml
- (imperial): Diameter: 11.0", Volume: 3.8 quarts
This freestanding wooden elevated dog bowl stand with one stainless steel bowl is tailored for taller dogs and enables dog owners to serve dog food or water in the supplied bowl 300 mm / 12" above the ground. Raising the bowl is beneficial as it promotes better posture for your dog and reduces the strain on their neck, back and legs whilst eating or drinking. This is especially helpful for older or sedentary dogs, especially those rehabilitating after an injury.
The included stainless steel bowl fits snugly into the wooden stand and the design reduces the possibility of the bowl from being tipped over and spilling the contents. The stainless steel bowl is dishwasher safe and can be removed from the wooden stand for cleaning and convenience when serving meals. The dog bowl stand is fitted with a firm cross support for added stability.
The wooden dog bowl stand is handmade in Melbourne, Australia from solid Radiata pine and is protected with multiple coats of lacquer which means it is hard-wearing, robust and easy to clean. We offer the stand in 8 different sizes from XS to 4XL and a choice of 6 stains (Clear, Baltic, Dark Baltic, Walnut, Mahogany and Wenge), 4 rustic finishes (White on Dark, Aqua on Dark, Rubbed Walnut and Rubbed Black) and 2 painted finishes (White and Black).
The featured elevated dog bowl stand is in the Rubbed Black finish. Please refer to our colour disclaimer for more details.
Our items are handmade and unique, on occasion they may contain traces of our workmanship. Please read our wood disclaimer.
We sell an extensive range of dog bowls and cat bowls in different sizes, styles, heights and finishes. Please see our complete range of dog bowl and cat bowl stands here.
See answers to common customer questions about these raised dog bowls at our Dog Bowls and Cat Bowls FAQs page.