This solid handmade single wooden raised dog bowl stand would suit tall and large dog breeds as a separate elevated food or water bowl. Supplied with 1 stainless steel bowl.
- Suit as a stand for a single food or water bowl
- The dog bowl stand is raised 350mm / 14” and would suit taller dogs
- Available in 6 different sizes from M to 4XL to suit a range of dog breeds
- One dishwasher safe, stainless steel bowl is included
- Available in a range of finishes
- Made fully assembled and ready for use
- The wooden dog bowl stand is handmade in Melbourne, Australia
- Made to order and generally takes around 7 business days to make and ship
Overall Stand Dimensions:
- (mm): 235 W x 235 D x 350 H
- (in): 9.3" W x 9.3" D x 14" H
- (mm): 245 W x 245 D x 350 H
- (in): 9.6" W x 9.6" D x 14" H
- (mm): 265 W x 265 D x 350 H
- (in): 10.4" W x 10.4" D x 14" H
- (mm): 290 W x 290 D x 350 H
- (in): 11.4" W x 11.4" D x 14" H
- (mm): 320 W x 320 D x 350 H
- (in): 12.6" W x 12.6" D x 14" H
- (mm): 356 W x 356 D x 350 H
- (in): 14.0" W x 14.0" D x 14" H
The bowls are available in six sizes:
- Medium: 3.5 Cups
- (metric): Diameter: 180mm, Volume: 840ml
- (imperial): Diameter: 7.1", Volume: 0.9 quarts
- Large: 5.5 Cups
- (metric): Diameter: 200mm, Volume: 1320ml
- (imperial): Diameter: 7.9", Volume: 1.4 quarts
- X-Large: 7 Cups
- (metric): Diameter: 220mm, Volume: 1680ml
- (imperial): Diameter: 8.7", Volume: 1.8 quarts
- XX-Large: 9.5 Cups
- (metric): Diameter: 240mm, Volume: 2280ml
- (imperial): Diameter: 9.4", Volume: 2.4 quarts
- XXX-Large: 11.5 Cups
- (metric): Diameter: 260mm, Volume: 2760ml
- (imperial): Diameter: 10.2", Volume: 2.9 quarts
- XXXX-Large: 15 Cups
- (metric): Diameter: 280mm, Volume: 3600ml
- (imperial): Diameter: 11.0", Volume: 3.8 quarts
This wooden elevated freestanding single dog bowl stand is tailored for taller dogs. It adds rustic country charm and promotes better posture for your dog when eating or drinking as it raises the single stainless bowl 350mm /14” above the ground. This stand helps reduce strain on your dog’s neck, back and legs and it is especially helpful for older sedentary pets, especially those rehabilitating after an injury. The single dog bowl stand would suit as a separate food or water bowl for your dog.
The included stainless steel bowl fits snugly into the wooden stand and the design reduces the possibility of the bowl from being tipped over and hence spilling the contents. The stainless steel bowl is dishwasher safe and can be removed from the wooden stand for cleaning and convenience when serving meals. The dog bowl stand is fitted with a firm cross support for added stability.
The wooden dog bowl stand is handmade in Melbourne, Australia from solid Radiata pine and is protected with multiple coats of lacquer which means it is hard-wearing, robust and easy to clean. We offer the stand in 8 different sizes from XS to 4XL and a choice of 6 stains (Clear, Baltic, Dark Baltic, Walnut, Mahogany and Wenge), 4 rustic finishes (White on Dark, Aqua on Dark, Rubbed Walnut and Rubbed Black) and 2 painted finishes (White and Black).
The featured elevated dog bowl stand is in the Black finish. Please refer to our colour disclaimer for more details.
Our items are handmade and unique, on occasion they may contain traces of our workmanship. Please read our wood disclaimer.
We sell an extensive range of dog bowls and cat bowls in different sizes, styles, heights and finishes. Please see our complete range of dog bowl and cat bowl stands here.
See answers to common customer questions about these raised dog bowls at our Dog Bowls and Cat Bowls FAQs page.