This solid handmade 3 bowl wooden raised dog bowl stand would suit tall and large dog breeds by elevating their separate food bowls and and shared water bowl and would be ideal for pet owners with two dogs. Supplied with 3 stainless steel bowls.
- Three bowl stand with two same sized food bowls on the outside and a larger shared water bowl in the middle
- The stand would suit homes with two dogs
- The dog bowl stand is raised 400mm / 16” and would suit taller dogs
- Available in 5 different sizes from M to 3XL to suit a range of dog breeds
- Three dishwasher safe, stainless steel bowls are included
- Available in a range of finishes
- Made fully assembled and ready for use
- The wooden dog bowl stand is handmade in Melbourne, Australia
- Made to order and generally takes around 7 business days to make and ship
Overall Stand Dimensions:
- Medium: (2 M Bowls /1 L Bowl):
- (mm): 660 W x 245 D x 400 H
- (in): 23" W x 9.6" D x 16" H
- Large: (2 L Bowls /1 XL Bowl):
- (mm): 720 W x 265 D x 400 H
- (in): 28.3" W x 10.4" D x 16" H
- X-Large: (2 XL Bowls /1 XXL Bowl):
- (mm): 800 W x 290 D x 400 H
- (in): 31.5" W x 11.4" D x 16" H
- XX-Large: (2 XXL Bowls /1 XXXL Bowl):
- (mm): 830 W x 320 D x 400 H
- (in): 32.7" W x 12.6" D x 16" H
- XXX-Large: (2 XXXL Bowls /1 XXXXL Bowl):
- (mm): 905 W x 355 D x 400 H
- (in): 35.6" W x 14.0" D x 16" H
The bowls are available in six sizes:
- Medium: 3.5 Cups
- (metric): Diameter: 180mm, Volume: 840ml
- (imperial): Diameter: 7.1", Volume: 0.9 quarts
- Large: 5.5 Cups
- (metric): Diameter: 200mm, Volume: 1320ml
- (imperial): Diameter: 7.9", Volume: 1.4 quarts
- X-Large: 7 Cups
- (metric): Diameter: 220mm, Volume: 1680ml
- (imperial): Diameter: 8.7", Volume: 1.8 quarts
- XX-Large: 9.5 Cups
- (metric): Diameter: 240mm, Volume: 2280ml
- (imperial): Diameter: 9.4", Volume: 2.4 quarts
- XXX-Large: 11.5 Cups
- (metric): Diameter: 260mm, Volume: 2760ml
- (imperial): Diameter: 10.2", Volume: 2.9 quarts
- XXXX-Large: 15 Cups
- (metric): Diameter: 280mm, Volume: 3600ml
- (imperial): Diameter: 11.0", Volume: 3.8 quarts
This wooden elevated dog bowl stand with 3 bowls, with 2 bowls of the same size and a larger middle bowl would suit pet owners with two dogs. Dog owners can serve dog food in the two outer bowls whilst the larger middle bowl is used as a shared water bowl. The middle water bowl is one size larger than the food bowls (i.e. if the two food bowls are M, then the water bowl is L) to ensure there is sufficient water to cater for two dogs.
The raised dog bowl stand is tailored for taller dogs and promotes better posture when eating or drinking as it raises the stainless bowls 400mm /16” above the ground. As the bowls are raised off the ground, it also reduces strain on your dog’s neck, back and legs.
The included stainless steel bowls fit snugly into the raised wooden stand and the design reduces the possibility of the bowls being tipped over and spilling the contents. The stainless steel bowls are dishwasher safe and can be removed from the wooden stand for cleaning and convenience when serving meals.
The elevated 3 bowls dog bowl stand is handmade in Melbourne, Australia from solid Radiata pine and protected with multiple coats of lacquer which mean it is hard-wearing, robust and easy to clean. We offer the stand in 5 different sizes from M to 3XL and a choice of 6 stains (Clear, Baltic, Dark Baltic, Walnut, Mahogany and Wenge), 4 rustic finishes (White on Dark, Aqua on Dark, Rubbed Walnut and Rubbed Black) and 2 painted finishes (White and Black).
The featured elevated dog bowl stand is in the Aqua on Dark finish. Please refer to our colour disclaimer for more details.
Our items are handmade and unique, on occasion they may contain traces of our workmanship. Please read our wood disclaimer.
We sell an extensive range of dog bowls and cat bowls in different sizes, styles, heights and finishes. Please see our complete range of dog bowl and cat bowl stands here.
See answers to common customer questions about these raised dog bowls at our Dog Bowls and Cat Bowls FAQs page.