This solid handmade 3 bowl wooden raised dog bowl stand would suit tall and large dog breeds by elevating their dry food, wet food and water bowl. Supplied with 3 stainless steel bowls.
- Suit as a three bowl stand for wet food, dry food and water
- The dog bowl stand is raised 350mm / 14” and would suit taller dogs
- Available in 6 different sizes from M to 4XL to suit a range of dog breeds
- Three dishwasher safe, stainless steel bowls are included
- Available in a range of finishes
- Made fully assembled and ready for use
- The wooden dog bowl stand is handmade in Melbourne, Australia
- Made to order and generally takes around 7 business days to make and ship
Overall Stand Dimensions:
- (mm): 615 W x 235 D x 350 H
- (in): 24.2" W x 9.3" D x 14" H
- (mm): 690 W x 255 D x 350 H
- (in): 27.2" W x 10" D x 14" H
- (mm): 730 W x 270 D x 350 H
- (in): 28.7" W x 10.6" D x 14" H
- (mm): 815 W x 290 D x 350 H
- (in): 32.1" W x 11.4" D x 14" H
- (mm): 880 W x 320 D x 350 H
- (in): 34.6" W x 12.6" D x 14" H
- (mm): 905 W x 355 D x 350 H
- (in): 35.6" W x 14.0" D x 14" H
The bowls are available in six sizes:
- Medium: 3.5 Cups
- (metric): Diameter: 180mm, Volume: 840ml
- (imperial): Diameter: 7.1", Volume: 0.9 quarts
- Large: 5.5 Cups
- (metric): Diameter: 200mm, Volume: 1320ml
- (imperial): Diameter: 7.9", Volume: 1.4 quarts
- X-Large: 7 Cups
- (metric): Diameter: 220mm, Volume: 1680ml
- (imperial): Diameter: 8.7", Volume: 1.8 quarts
- XX-Large: 9.5 Cups
- (metric): Diameter: 240mm, Volume: 2280ml
- (imperial): Diameter: 9.4", Volume: 2.4 quarts
- XXX-Large: 11.5 Cups
- (metric): Diameter: 260mm, Volume: 2760ml
- (imperial): Diameter: 10.2", Volume: 2.9 quarts
- XXXX-Large: 15 Cups
- (metric): Diameter: 280mm, Volume: 3600ml
- (imperial): Diameter: 11.0", Volume: 3.8 quarts
This freestanding wooden elevated dog bowl stand with 3 stainless steel bowls of the same size is tailored for taller dogs and enables owners to serve their dog kibble, wet food and water in separate bowls during meal times 350 mm / 14" above the ground. Raising the bowls is beneficial as it promotes better posture for your dog and reduces the strain on their neck, back and legs whilst eating and drinking. This is especially helpful for older or sedentary dogs, especially those rehabilitating after an injury.
The included stainless steel bowls fit snugly into the raised wooden stand and the design reduces the possibility of the bowls being tipped over and spilling the contents. The stainless steel bowls are dishwasher safe and can be removed from the wooden stand for cleaning and convenience when serving meals. The dog bowl stand is fitted with a firm cross support for added stability.
The elevated 3 bowls dog bowl stand is handmade in Melbourne, Australia from solid Radiata pine and protected with multiple coats of lacquer which mean it is hard-wearing, robust and easy to clean. We offer the stand in 6 different sizes from M to 4XL to suit a wide range of dog breeds. The wooden stands are available in a choice of 6 stains (Clear, Baltic, Dark Baltic, Walnut, Mahogany and Wenge), 4 rustic finishes (White on Dark, Aqua on Dark, Rubbed Walnut and Rubbed Black) and 2 painted finishes (White and Black).
The featured elevated dog bowl stand is in the White on Dark finish. Please refer to our colour disclaimer for more details.
Our items are handmade and unique, on occasion they may contain traces of our workmanship. Please read our wood disclaimer.
We sell an extensive range of dog bowls and cat bowls in different sizes, styles, heights and finishes. Please see our complete range of dog bowl and cat bowl stands here.
See answers to common customer questions about these raised dog bowls at our Dog Bowls and Cat Bowls FAQs page.