Thank you for shopping with Fabian Woodworks.
This refund policy is applicable to purchases made via the Fabian Woodworks website www.fabianwoodworks.com.au.
Change of Mind
Goods may be returned for change of mind within 30 days or receipt. Unfortunately, no refund or exchange after that period.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
The following conditions apply:
Restocking Fee: As our items are handmade and made specifically to suit each order, a charge of 20% of cost of item as restocking fee will be charged since we are not certain if and when the item could be sold again. We therefore request you to please choose carefully when placing your order. If you need any assistance with selecting an item or at any stage during the checkout process, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We are here to help.
Procedure for initiating a return request:
- Complete the form below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then assign you with a return number #.
- Please quote the return number# provided in point 1 on the parcel. Include within the return parcel a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt.
- Mail your returned item to:
Fabian Qualicrafts Pty Ltd
2/62 Industrial Drive
You will ship the item at your cost to us in Melbourne, Australia in the same condition you received it. Goods shipped are at your own risk, we advise you to consider using a trackable shipping service and/or purchasing suitable shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
In calculating the amount of refund due, the following deductions will apply:
- Damage in return shipping: On receiving the parcel we will assess the item for any damage and deduct the cost of repair, if any.
- Original shipping cost to you.
- Restocking Fee: 20% of the item/s price.
Once refund amount is calculated, a credit will be then applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 7 days. We are not responsible for when the refund amount is deposited to your account.
Damaged in Transit
We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt of the item/s, please inspect it and notify us of any fault or damage immediately.
To report any item that arrives damaged, please contact us on +613 9588 1337 between 9am to 5pm Mon – Fri or email us at email@example.com supporting your case with a brief description and relevant pictures.
We will then take the matter up with our postal authorities (Auspost)/ Couriers and request you on your part to submit the item in its original packing to your postal authorities/couriers that delivered the item to you and complete your claim. On completion, send us photographic evidence of the claim, we will then be able to expedite the matter with our postal authorities/couriers.
On receiving confirmation from Auspost / our couriers that the damage occurred in transit we will, based on your preference offer you a refund or replacement.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Custom items are non-returnable. Refunds or exchanges cannot be given.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please complete the form below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of us will get in contact with you.
PAYPAL HAS YOUR RETURN SHIPPING COSTS COVERED
*Up to 8 refunds per PayPal account on eligible purchases. A cap of $45 per refund request applies.
The Service is available at no additional cost to PayPal account holders who have registered for it atwww.paypal.com.au/returns.
How do I make a Refund Request?
To submit a Refund Request, submit a claim within 14 days of returning the item and attach required documentation, available atwww.paypal-returns.com/hc/en-au/requests/new.
If any document is missing, you’ll need to submit it within 7 days of your initial submission.
- The completed online claim form submitted via www.paypal-returns.com/hc/en-au/requests/new;
- The confirmation email for your PayPal transaction or a screenshot of your PayPal account showing that the entire price was paid using your PayPal account and displaying the PayPal transaction ID; and
- A copy of your return shipment receipt that shows the amount you paid.If the return costs were deducted from the refund of your item, we also need a copy of the refund email from the seller or PayPal, showing the amount refunded to you.
- If you use a service that tracks shipment, the receipt should also show the seller’s address;
- If you use regular post (with no shipment tracking), we also need a photo of the package showing the seller’s address.
- If the return costs were deducted from the refund of your item, we also need a copy of the refund email from the seller or PayPal, showing the amount refunded to you.
Documents must be clearly legible and emailed to email@example.com. Please keep the original documents as you may be asked to provide new copies if the copies are not sufficiently legible.
How will I be refunded?
If your Refund Request is accepted, you will receive a refund directly to your PayPal account.
How will I know if my Refund Request is accepted?
PayPal will send you a:
- confirmation of receipt of your Refund Request: Within 1 business day
- notice of approval or rejection of your Refund Request: Within 5 business days from the receipt of your complete request
- refund to your PayPal account: Within 5 business days from the notice of approval of your Refund Request
For more information on the PayPal Refunded Returns Service, see the General Conditions of Use.
The Refunded Returns Service is offered by PayPal Pty. Ltd, in partnership with TELUS International Europe, the service provider.