This shoe shine box is handmade from solid pine. The spacious lockable compartment of the shine box can store shoe polish, shoe brushes and other shoe shine kit accessories in one place. The sloped lid is fitted with a footrest for polishing shoes or even simply just doing up your shoelaces.
The shoe shine box has a lockable black metal hasp and staple fitted to the front and the shine box lid is hinged with two black metal 4-inch T-hinges. The shoe shine box is fitted with small anti-slip rubber studs to the bottom for grip and to prevent the shine box sliding when it is used on smooth surfaces.
The shoe shine box is handmade in Melbourne, Australia from solid Radiata pine and is protected with multiple coats of lacquer which mean it is hard-wearing, robust and easy to clean. We offer the shine box in a choice of 6 stains (Clear, Baltic, Dark Baltic, Walnut, Mahogany and Wenge) and 2 painted finishes (White and Black).
Our items are handmade and unique, on occasion they may contain traces of our workmanship. Please read our wood disclaimer.
The featured shoeshine boxes are in the baltic and mahogany finish.Please refer to our colour disclaimer for more details.
- The shoe shine box has a wide footrest fitted to the lid for resting one’s foot whilst polishing shoes or simply when doing up laces.
- The shine box has a large spacious lockable compartment for storing shoe brushes, shoe polish, polishing cloths, waxes and other shoe shine kit accessories.
- The overall dimensions for the shoe shine box in inches is 15.7” L x 12.2” W x 13.4” H
- The shoe shine box is fitted with anti-slip rubber studs to prevent sliding when used on smooth surfaces
- The footrest assembly is placed within the accessory compartment for shipping purposes. This is easily fitted with 2 screws (supplied)
- The shoe shine box is handmade in Melbourne, Australia and is available in a choice of 6 stain finishes (Clear, Baltic, Dark Baltic, Walnut, Mahogany and Wenge) and 2 painted finishes (White and Black). It is protected with multiple coats of hard wearing lacquer
- (mm): 400 W x 310 D x 340 H
- (in): 15.7" W x 12.2" D x 13.4" H