This solid wooden step stool is handmade from Tasmanian Oak (Hardwood). It features one wide step and is 11" high (28cm). The step has a cutout handle for portability.
- One wide step, 11" high
- Made from solid Tasmanian Oak (Hardwood)
- Cut-out handle on the top for portability
- Freestanding with a wide step for stability
- Available in a range of finishes
- Made fully assembled and ready for use
- Made to order and generally takes around 7 business days to make and ship
- (mm): 350 W x 252 D x 280 H
- (in): 13.78" W x 9.92" D x 11.02" H
This step stool with 1 step is 11” tall and is handmade from solid Tasmanian Oak The step stool helps provide extra height to reach items on higher shelves around the home or office. Children can use the step stool for extra height in the bathroom when brushing their teeth, as a step to climb onto the toilet for potty time or simply to wash their hands at the kitchen sink.
The compact step stool can be moved conveniently around the home or office close to where it is required. The step stool has one step that is securely fastened to the sides with screws. The step has a cut-out handle for portability. The wide step provides adequate support to one’s foot and has a wide base for stability.
The hardwood Step Stool is handmade in Melbourne, Australia from solid Tasmanian Oak. We offer the step stool in a choice of 6 stains (Clear, Baltic, Dark Baltic, Walnut, Mahogany and Wenge) and 2 painted finishes (White and Black).
The featured hardwood step stool is in the clear finish. Please refer to our colour disclaimer for more details.