This step stool with 1 step is 11” tall and is handmade from solid Tasmanian Oak The step stool helps provide extra height to reach items on higher shelves around the home or office. Children can use the step stool for extra height in the bathroom when brushing their teeth, as a step to climb onto the toilet for potty time or simply to wash their hands at the kitchen sink.
The compact step stool can be moved conveniently around the home or office close to where it is required. The step stool has one step that is securely fastened to the sides with screws. The step has a cut-out handle for portability. The wide step provides adequate support to one’s foot and has a wide base for stability.
The hardwood Step Stool is handmade in Melbourne, Australia from solid Tasmanian Oak. We offer the step stool in a choice of 6 stains (Clear, Baltic, Dark Baltic, Walnut, Mahogany and Wenge) and 2 painted finishes (White and Black).
The featured hardwood step stool is in the clear finish. Please refer to our colour disclaimer for more details.
- This step stool is fully assembled and ready for use around the home or office by children, adults and seniors alike
- The hardwood step stool has one step which is securely joined to the sides with screws
- The overall dimensions for the hardwood step stool in inches is 13.78” L x 9.92” W x 11.02” H
- The step stool has a cut-out handle on the step for portability
- The step stool is freestanding and on a wide base for stability and has rounded edges to protect from injury
- The wooden stool is available in a choice of 6 stain finishes (Clear, Baltic, Dark Baltic, Walnut, Mahogany and Wenge) 4 rustic finishes (White on Dark, Aqua on Dark, Rubbed Walnut and Rubbed Black) and 2 painted finishes (White and Black)
- The step stool is handmade in Melbourne, Australia from solid Tasmanian Oak and is protected with multiple coats of hard wearing pre-cat lacquer
- (mm): 350 W x 252 D x 280 H
- (in): 13.78" W x 9.92" D x 11.02" H