This solid wooden step stool is handmade from Tasmanian Oak (Hardwood). It features three wide steps and is 17.5" high (45cm). The top step has a cut-out handle for portability.
- Three wide steps, 17.5" high
- Made from solid Tasmanian Oak (Hardwood)
- Cut-out handle on the top step for portability
- Freestanding with a wide base for stability
- Available in a range of finishes
- Made fully assembled and ready for use
- Made to order and generally takes around 7 business days to make and ship
- (mm): 350 W x 360 D x 448 H
- (in): 13.58" W x 14.17" D x 17.63" H
This step stool with 3 steps is 17.5” tall and is handmade from solid Tasmanian Oak. The step stool helps provide extra height to reach items on higher shelves around the home or office. Children can use the step stool for extra height in the bathroom when brushing their teeth, as steps to climb into bed or simply to reach the kitchen sink.
The compact step stool can be moved conveniently around the home or office close to where it is required. The stool has three steps that are securely fastened to the sides with a combination of rebates and screws. The top step has a cut-out handle for portability. The wide steps provide adequate support to one’s foot and has a wide base for stability.
The hardwood Step Stool is handmade in Melbourne, Australia from solid Tasmanian Oak. We offer the step stool in a choice of 6 stains (Clear, Baltic, Dark Baltic, Walnut, Mahogany and Wenge) and 2 painted finishes (White and Black).
The featured hardwood step stool is in the clear finish. Please refer to our colour disclaimer for more details.
Our items are handmade and unique, on occasion they may contain traces of our workmanship. Please read our wood disclaimer.