This step stool with 3 steps is 17.5” tall and is handmade from solid Tasmanian Oak. The step stool helps provide extra height to reach items on higher shelves around the home or office. Children can use the step stool for extra height in the bathroom when brushing their teeth, as steps to climb into bed or simply to reach the kitchen sink.
The compact step stool can be moved conveniently around the home or office close to where it is required. The stool has three steps that are securely fastened to the sides with a combination of rebates and screws. The top step has a cut-out handle for portability. The wide steps provide adequate support to one’s foot and has a wide base for stability.
The hardwood Step Stool is handmade in Melbourne, Australia from solid Tasmanian Oak. We offer the step stool in a choice of 6 stains (Clear, Baltic, Dark Baltic, Walnut, Mahogany and Wenge) and 2 painted finishes (White and Black).
The featured hardwood step stool is in the clear finish. Please refer to our colour disclaimer for more details.
- This step stool is fully assembled and ready for use around the home or office by children, adults and seniors alike
- This hardwood step stool has three steps which are securely joined to the sides by a combination of rebates and screws
- The overall dimensions for the hardwood step stool in inches is 13.58” L x 14.17” W x 17.63” H
- The step stool has a cut-out handle on the top step for portability
- The step stool is freestanding and on a wide base for stability and has rounded edges to protect from injury
- The wooden stool is available in a choice of 6 stain finishes (Clear, Baltic, Dark Baltic, Walnut, Mahogany and Wenge) 4 rustic finishes (White on Dark, Aqua on Dark, Rubbed Walnut and Rubbed Black) and 2 painted finishes (White and Black)
- The 2 step stool is handmade in Melbourne, Australia from solid Tasmanian Oak and is protected with multiple coats of hard wearing pre-cat lacquer
- (mm): 350 W x 360 D x 448 H
- (in): 13.58" W x 14.17" D x 17.63" H