This stylish wooden shoeshine box brings a country charm to a home or office environment and has a spacious lockable compartment for storing shoe care accessories in one place. The sloping lid is mounted with a foot stand to rest one’s foot when polishing shoes or even just doing up shoelaces.
The shoeshine box lid is hinged with two black metal 4-inch T-hinges and has a lockable black metal hasp and staple along the front. Small anti-slip rubber studs are fixed to the bottom of the shoe shine box for grip and to prevent the box sliding when being used on smooth surfaces.
The Wooden shoeshine box is handmade in Melbourne, Australia from solid Radiata pine and is protected with multiple coats of lacquer which mean it is hard-wearing, robust and easy to clean. We offer the shoeshine box in a choice of 6 stains (Clear, Baltic, Dark Baltic, Walnut, Mahogany and Wenge) and 2 painted finishes (White and Black).
Our items are handmade and unique, on occasion they may contain traces of our workmanship. Please read our wood disclaimer.
The featured shoeshine boxes are in the baltic and mahogany finish.Please refer to our colour disclaimer for more details.
- The shoeshine box has a wide footrest mounted on the lid for resting one’s foot whilst polishing shoes or simply when doing up laces.
- The foot rest assembly is placed within the accessory compartment for shipping purposes. This can easily be fitted with 2 screws (supplied)
- The overall dimensions for the shoeshine box in inches is 15.7” L x 12.2” W x 13.4” H
- Large spacious lockable internal accessory compartment for storing shoe brushes, shoe polish, polishing cloths, waxes and other shoe care accessories.
- The shoe shine box is fitted with anti-slip rubber studs to prevent sliding when used on smooth surfaces
- The shoeshine box is handmade in Melbourne, Australia and is available in a choice of 6 stain finishes (Clear, Baltic, Dark Baltic, Walnut, Mahogany and Wenge) and 2 painted finishes (White and Black). It is protected with multiple coats of hard wearing lacquer
- (mm): 400 W x 310 D x 340 H
- (in): 15.7" W x 12.2" D x 13.4" H