This solid handmade wooden umbrella stand can accommodate 4-6 umbrellas, multiple walking sticks or a pair of crutches. Supplied with a removable plastic cup to catch drips.
- Square opening at top can comfortably accommodate 4-6 umbrellas, multiple walking sticks or a pair of crutches
- Removable plastic bowl is included to catch drips of rainwater from wet umbrellas
- Three long vertical grooves along the front face give it a classic feel
- A compact design and Freestanding
- Available in a range of finishes
- Made fully assembled and ready for use
- Made to order and generally takes around 7 business days to make and ship
- (mm): 230 L x 230W D x 600 H
- (in): 9.1" W x 9.1" D x 23.6" H
This umbrella stand and walking stick holder is handmade from solid pine in Melbourne, Australia. The umbrella stand has a compact design and can be placed freestanding at home in a hallway or corner and or in an office entryway or foyer. The stand has a large square opening that can comfortably store upright umbrellas, walking sticks and crutches. The umbrella stand has a wide wooden base to prevent the stand from falling over when holding umbrellas, walking sticks or crutches.
The three long grooves along the front face of the umbrella stand create a pleasing effect at the entrance to a home or office. The umbrella stand is supplied with a removable plastic bowl to collect drips from wet umbrellas. The umbrella stand can comfortably hold 6 umbrellas, multiple walking sticks or crutches.
The Umbrella stand and walking sticks holder is made from solid Radiata pine and is protected with multiple coats of lacquer which means it is hard-wearing, robust and easy to clean. We offer the umbrella stand and walking stick holder in a choice of 6 stains (Clear, Baltic, Dark Baltic, Walnut, Mahogany and Wenge), 4 rustic finishes (White on Dark, Aqua on Dark, Rubbed Walnut and Rubbed Black) and 2 painted finishes (White and Black).
Our items are handmade and unique, on occasion they may contain traces of our workmanship. Please read our wood disclaimer.
The featured umbrella holder is in the Baltic finish. Please refer to our colour disclaimer for more details.
We sell other umbrella stands, crutch stands and walking cane holders. Please see our complete range here.
See answers to common customer questions about these Umbrella Stands at our Umbrella Stands and Crutch Stands FAQs page.